Annetts Picture Framing Ltd Company NI657784. VAT GB31347014. Known as easy-frame.co.uk for online trading. © 2020 Annetts Picture Framing Ltd. 29 Rath Road, Warrenpoint, BT34 3RX. All third-party logos displayed are respective of their registered owners.
· Payment is required in full before picture frames and mounts are manufactured
· Debit/Credit cards are processed immediately and are the preferred method of payment for fast delivery. Card payments are secure and handled by Stripe.
· We accept various debit and credit card types however we currently don’t support payments using Amex.
· If a card payment isn’t possible we can accept payments by BACS. You will need to contact us by email and a member of our customer service team will be able to help you complete your order.
Online Payment Services
· We currently offer Stripe as a method of completing your order payment, so you can complete your payments using this platform.
Declined Card Payments
· During checkout if you notice that your card has been declined, please check the details that you have entered or try paying with an alternative card.
· If new attempts to pay are declined, some of the following reasons may apply:
Credit Limit Reached: There may be a credit limit on your account
Incorrect Details: The card type, number, expiry date or security code were incorrect
Unusual Characters: Make sure that your card number doesn't include dashes or spaces
New Card: If your card is brand new it may not have been activated yet
Suspicious Activity: Your card company may have stopped your card for security purposes
· Soon after you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation via email. This is your order invoice. We do not ship hard copies of your invoice with your order.
· If you do not receive your invoice email, please contact us with your order number at [email protected]
Cancellation / Order Adjusting
· Email immediately (within 1 hour of placing your order) advising you wish to cancel or adjust the order. If the order has not been manufactured we will remove it from our system and cancel the order, providing a refund for any monies paid. We cannot accept any verbal instruction to cancel or adjust any order.
· If an order has been manufactured, we are unable to cancel or adjust the order and there will be no recourse for a refund for any monies paid.
· Manufacturing and delivery lead-times are estimates.
· It is your responsibility to order from us with adequate time to prevent any disappointment resulting from a late delivery.
· The picture frames are at your risk from the time of delivery.
· Easy-Frame will take no responsibility for injury caused whilst mishandling the goods, or improperly securing the goods to the wall.
· If you are unavailable to sign for your delivery, both Parcelforce and Royal Mail leave a card at your address with various options on how to rearrange a delivery and take the parcel to the local depot. You will need to contact them as soon as possible to avoid your parcel being sent back to Easy-Frame.
*Easy-Frame is not responsible or liable for any costs incurred due to a late or failed delivery and if the parcel is returned to us a fee of £10 will be incurred plus new standard shipping fee before the parcel is dispatched again.
*Further charges may apply if you have supplied an incorrect delivery address.
· It is your responsibility for any payments due for local customs and import duties.
(Not applicable to UK residents as we dispatch from within the UK).
· You must choose the correct delivery option for your area. For example, if you are in Scottish Highlands, you must choose the Scottish Highland delivery option. If you do not choose the right option and we incur a delivery charge due to this, you agree for us to re-charge your credit or debit card for this amount without notice.
· All prices on our website for picture frames, accessories and delivery include UK VAT at a rate of 20%.
· You can see the total VAT for your order beneath your items in your shopping cart before checkout.
· We don’t have the facility to remove VAT before charging for goods.
· If you’re a resident of a VAT exempt community and are eligible for a VAT refund, please contact us within 3 days of placing your order and we will credit the applicable amount of VAT back to you.
· The tone and shade of the product may differ slightly to that displayed on the screen
· The tone and shade of the product may differ slightly between orders
· We recommend ordering a sample of moulding or picture mount if colour is key
· In the event of an order being placed for a large frame using a thin moulding, we may upgrade your moulding free of charge to a thicker version of the same frame. This will ensure that your frame is more suited to your artwork dimensions and strong enough to be hung on the wall without flexing. Where a moulding is the same shape and colour we will not contact you to inform you of this upgrade.
· All sizes displayed relate to the size of the artwork that will fit inside the frame
· Picture frame mounts will overlap your artwork by 3mm on each side
· All frames have an overlap on the inside to stop the artwork falling through the front of the frame, and this overlap will only cover the artwork by a few millimetres all the way around
Refund & Returns
· As all products purchased on our website fall into the custom-made category and are manufactured to your exact measurements we are unable to provide a return or exchange. Our standard sized picture frames are also included in this category as they are always made to order. It is your responsibility to read the how to measure guides on our website. If you are unsure please call, email or chat to us before ordering.
· We take great pride in our products and are unable to offer a refund or exchange if you are unhappy with the materials used.
· After taking delivery of your order, you notice damage to your frame or mount, email us immediately (within 48 hours of delivery) with your order number and as much detail as possible regarding the damaged frame including photographs of the damage. Please accept our apologies. We will advise the courier of the damage and once relevant forms have been completed a new frame will be manufactured as per the specification on your order and sent out to you as quickly as possible.
· Where a made to measure product has been damaged in transit, we are not able to provide refunds for any reason whatsoever. A replacement frame will be sent out as soon as possible.
· When making a purchase with Easy-Frame you will be agreeing to our terms & conditions.
· You may not copy any of the content, both text and images, contained on this entire website without written consent from Nicely Framed.
· There is no warranty or guarantee on any of the goods that we supply.
· Easy-Frame reserves the right to cancel an order for any reason, providing a full refund of any monies paid.